|Model Name:||Pocket Driver Stash Tool|
|Manufacturer’s Item Code:||9912|
|Material:||6061 Al, Type III Anodize|
|Features & Details:||Holds Up To 4 Bits, Ships With T6, T8, Flat Head 0.6 X 4.5, Philip PH1|
|Country of Origin:||Manufactured in China|
CRKT Pocket Driver Stash Tool – 9912
Designed by Joe Wu in Mountain View, California
Don’t go digging for a quick fix.
Designed to be on you when you need it, the Pocket Driver Stash Tool is the most compact tool in designer Joe Wu’s maintenance collection. In its seemingly impossibly compact chamber that doubles as the driver, house up to four bits. And, with both a pocket clip and keyring attachment, no matter what you’re wearing or carrying, there’s a place for it on your person.
- Secure cap: Threaded cap secures storage of driver bits
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Durable Finish: Type III anodizing is scratch resistant
- Gear Compatible: Removable pocket clip and key ring provide carry options
- Versatile Utility: Holds up to 4 bits – ships with T6, T8, flat head 0.6 x 4.5, Philip PH1